Monday, December 26, 2011

Goreshade the Bastard

I'm a fan of the Bastard, what can I say?  People tell me he sucks, that he's not competitive - I don't care.  I'm amused that he constantly shows up in various storylines and screws things up for everyone.

And I LOVE his artwork


However, the model itself doesn't look like the artwork at all


So, in my everlasting quest to make OK models into great models (ok, for an everlasting quest, it sure goes on hiatus every now and then), I have attempted to make the model match the art.

Behold!



Lastly, the back of the cloak - which is a bit blobby and will take a little more work to smooth out

1 comment:

  1. RBSE Syllabus 2021 : Rajasthan Board recently released RBSE Revised New Syllabus 2020-21 of class 9th to 12th exam to be held in 2021. Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, the syllabus has been reduced due to late opening of school and non-completion of course in a short time. Raj 11th Syllabus pdf RBSE Class 9th 10th 11th 12th New Syllabus 2020-21 released by the board can be downloaded pdf format from rajeduboard.For the convenience of the students, we have given a direct link to download RBSE New Syllabus 2020-21 PDF in Hindi here. You can download Rajasthan Board Revised New Syllabus 2020.

    ReplyDelete