Monday, November 21, 2011

Cocked, Flocked, and Ready to Rock

I got all the dry brushing done and glued down the static grass as well.  I was going for swampy jungle, and I think I hit it pretty close to the mark!

The actual labor of applying the static grass was a huge mess.  For one thing, I did it outside with a slight breeze.  For another, I just applied Elmer's Glue and used my shaker bottle to dispense the grass.  Lots of shaking. . . .

Now I've got to get the woods and swamps ready, and we'll be done.

In the meantime, I've also started work on a Khador board, but those pics will be in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment