Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Start of Something Horrible

I'm taking a dive into Warmachine.

There.  I said it.  So it is written, so let it be done.

And I'm starting my dive with a couple of Satyxis Raiders.   Why?  Cuz I like painting chicks.  Everybody likes painting chicks, don't they?  How 'bout chicks with whips and horns?


Since these particular chicks are supposed to be pirates, I took a little time to make them more 'piratey'.  One now has a hook for a hand, and the other has a nasty knife (for which I added a basket hilt to what is otherwise just a jagged piece of plastic).

I can't wait to start on these babies!

2 comments:

  1. Hey chap,

    Like how your previous work has turned out, and looking forward to seeing how your cryx satyxis turn out. As i am a Cryx player ill be watching this blog. saw it on the privateer press forums my name is strigoi :) please keep us updated as im confused how to paint them and my darn pirates lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunjeev, thanks for visiting! Loving these girls so far, but I agree they are not the easiest to color scheme!! I finally gave in and went for purple ;)

    ReplyDelete