Thursday, March 8, 2012

On a tear

I've been back in machine mode lately, tearing through models for various reasons.  This post only represents about half of what I've actually completed in the last couple weeks.  If it sounds like I'm bragging, I guess I am :-)

First, a couple bonejacks for an upcoming Mangled Metal tourney - 2 Helldivers and a Stalker.  I painted these all over the last 2 days.  I'll still need to go back and hit the vents with some Necrotite glow.



Next, the Strider UA and Solo for a my Legion commission.  I won't be finishing the bases on these.




Blackfrost Shard - same deal as above

Kallus - his back spikes were not provided.  Such a boring caster to paint, but a quick one!

A light warbeast - Raek, I think



An epic conversion in the works for Epic Thagrosh

Finally, Deathwalker - this is the companion model to Goreshade the Bastard




No comments:

Post a Comment