Friday, August 5, 2011

Helljacks

Three jacks down!  (though I haven't marked the bases yet)

First, the little guy.  This Slayer is liable to ride the pine for a while, but I wanted to test out the purple and the metals on a bigger model.





Next up, Seether.  This is kind of interesting in that I bought the model used and it was already assembled with the shoulder plates reversed.  I'm not sure I like it, but I'm not sure I don't like it.  Whatever. . . what's done is done.  :-)




And last (for this update) the Harrower.  People seem to either lover or hate the 'crabjacks', but I'm rather fond of them.  They up the creepy factor - which for Cryx is good, in my book.




OK, I lied.  Here's a teaser for what's coming down the assembly line. . .



Look at the size differential!!


1 comment:

  1. Great painting. I've never played Warmachine/Hordes (though it is certainly widely considered to be excellent), but that Harrower is one of the coolest miniatures I've seen in ages.

    ReplyDelete