Kharg (the guy on the right) doesn't really need anything, so I focused my time on the others. . . .
First up was my old Great Bray Shaman.
- Repaired Braystaff - I extended the shaft and added a number of bits to the top. There are ogre bits, flaggelant chains and various skulls, plus a little GS fur to fill in the gaps
Next up is the former charioteer.
- New Braystaff - The core of the staff is the banner bearer's arm from last edition's herd box. I've added skulls, GS fur, and some antler-like projections from the Bloodletter standard.
Last is the Hell Dorado mini. Lots of work here
- GS Hood - nothing special, but it seems to be what bray shamen consider the height of fashion. Just a thin layer of GS and a silicone-tipped sculpting tool
- Braystaff - Wire covered with GS and carved with grooves. Some flaggelant chains and bones, and a skull from the dryad box on top.
- Belly Plate - Most of the last edition beastmen have a little belly plate, so I made this guy to match. GS disk with small divots done evenly around the edge with a dental pick. The skull was cut in half to make it look like its a relief on the plate.
- Belt and sword - the belt is GS, and the sword is right off the old beastmen sprue